Cone crusher operation precautions
The cone crusher is suitable for the crushing of raw materials in the metallurgy, construction, road construction, chemical and silicate industries, and can crush various ores and rocks of medium and medium hardness. The cone crusher has large crushing ratio, high efficiency, low energy consumption and uniform product size. It is suitable for medium and fine crushed ores and rocks.
(1) The ore must be uniform and the product size meets the requirements.
(2) Pay attention to the operation of the mining and transportation belts at any time to avoid blockage accidents.
(3) Always check the oil pump, cooler, filter and oil temperature, the oil return temperature should not exceed 60 °C.
(4) Check the water-tight drain of the water seal. If there is no water, it is not allowed to run.
(5) Pay attention to check the oil pressure of the lock cylinder. The adjustment ring must be operated under the locked state.
(6) Regularly check the wear of the lining plate, pay special attention to the lining plate fixing bolt on the adjusting ring. If it is loose, it will cause the lining plate to loosen. The newly changed lining should be fastened once after working for 24 hours.