Application of Ball Mill:
Ball Mill are generally used to grind material 1/4 inch and finer, down to the particle size of 20 to 75 microns.
To achieve a reasonable efficiency with ball mills, they must be operated in a closed system, with oversize
material continuously being recirculated back into the mill to be reduced. Various classifiers are used for
classifying the discharg from ball mill. such as spiral classifier in wet type ball mill, the cyclones and air
classifiers in dry type ball mill. Ball mill is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder. The
ball mill is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials, or to select the mine. It is widely used in
building material, chemical industry, etc. There are two ways of grinding: the dry process and the wet process.
It can be divided into tabular type and overflowing type according to different forms of discharging material.
Ball mill machine is parimary used for fine grinding. It is the key equipment for recrushing the materials.
Materials out of crusher need to go into Ball Mill for further grinding. It is widely used for the dry type or
wet type grinding of all kinds of ores and other grindable materials in cement, silicate product, new building
material, refractory, fertilizer, black and non-ferrous metals and glass ceramic industry. The ore grinding methods
of ball mill include dry type and wet type. When wet type Ball Mill works, a certain amount of water and other
liquid will be added into the raw materials to increase its flowability, thus the capacity is increased. When dry
Ball Mill works, dust collector device is needed at the outlet of Ball Mill to collect the flying dust.
Work Principle and Structure of Ball Mill: please click the vedio
Materials spirally and evenly go into the first cabin of the grinding machine through the feeding hollow shaft
from the feeding device, and inside the first cabin, there are ladder lining boards or ripple lining board in
which there are many steel balls with different specifications. The cylinder rotates and produces eccentric
force to bring the steel balls to a certain height, and then the steel balls fall down to impact and grind the
materials. After being coarsely ground in the first cabin, the materials will go through the single-layer partition
board and into the secondary cabin in which there are flat lining board, and in the lining board there are steel
balls to further grind the materials. Finally the powdery materials will be discharged from the discharging grating
bar to complete the powder grinding process.
Features of Ball mill:
1) The ball mill is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials.
2) Ball mill is widely used in building material, and chemical industry.
3) There are two ways of grinding: the dry way and the wet way.
4) To use the ball mill, the material to be ground is loaded into the neoprene barrel that contains grinding media.
5) As the barrel rotates, the material is crushed between the individual pieces of grinding media that mix and
crush the product into fine powder over a period of several hours.
6) The longer the ball mill runs, the finer the powder will be.
7) Ultimate particle size depends entirely on how hard the material you're grinding is, and the time how long the ball mill runs.
8) Our ball mills have been used to grind glass, make ceramic glaze, grinding various ore material.
Package and Delivery of Ball Mill:
1. Packaging details
Factory and workshop base of Ball Mill:
Technical Parameter of Ball Mill:
|Model||Cylinder speed||Ball load||Feeding granularity||Discharging granularity||Capacity||Motor Power||Weight|
If you are interested with our products, please don't hesitate to contact us. You can tell me the following questions:
1. Which machine do you need? like stone crusher, grinding mill or concrete mixing machine, etc.
2. what is your raw material plan to process? like limestone, granite or inron ore, etc.
3. The capacity you need. Like 50 tones per hour or 100 tones per day.
4. Your contact information. Both Email and phone number are essential, we can contact you easier.
Contact: Rain Huang
Phone: +86-155 3715 6339
Company: Zhengzhou Desen Environmental Technology Co., Ltd